Enter your email address here:

1.18.2015

How I Rock: My Jersey top





This is a quick and simple look. In all honesty, it was for a quick and simple occasion yet it still just about fits that 'Just in case you see anyone' category and completely ticks the comfy box at the same time, if you know what I mean. I love, love, love the style of theses shoes! Gosh! Velvet flatforms and I got them on sale which makes me feel even better! They're not too sporty but still extremely causal which, is great for me. The trousers too! I had to have a moment when I fully discovered the pockets! Love! Although not very practical I must admit. The top is a vintage hand me down from my brother while the trousers are a hand me down from mum. I love free clothes! 

This is a great way to style any jersey top without looking too dressed up or dressed down... keeping it casually cool I'd say. Pair it up with tapered trousers and a nice pair of your comfiest shoes and you'll always do it just right. 

This is how I rock my Jersey Top.


Jersey Top: (Shaq O'Neal limited addition) Hand me down from Brother
Tapered Trousers: Hand me down from Mum
Velvet Flatforms: ASOS
Socks: Primark

Get the look (may not be exact):

No comments:

Post a Comment