Enter your email address here:

2.01.2015

How I Rock: My Orange Bomber




I'm not going to lie, this blog post got me excited! The shade of  this orange is just so... ugh! Eye popping! I mean it's so delicious its almost edible. Bright colours are exciting. They just make me so happy and this bomber is definitely a delightful statement of happiness. As some would say orange is the new black. It's reversible so it can be a great way to brighten up your day, like I've done or flip it round to black and remain low key. A bucket hat always teams well with a bomber and this one does it just right. Furisto London is a great brand on the verge of it's release and I am lucky enough to already have my hands on a product! Yay me! Keep your eyes peeled for the soon coming release though.
My top is actually a long dress top just tucked in that I designed and hand made myself and the chain is also hand made from Nigeria with traditional red coral beads.

This is how I rock my Orange Bomber.



Bucket Hat: Furisto London [coming soon]
Bomber Jacket: eBay
Top: Made by Ajobi [coming soon]
Red Beaded Chain: Nigeria
High Rise Jeans: H&M
Leather Backpack: Vintage hand me down from Mum
Socks: Gift from Brother
Shoes- Nike Jordan True Flights: Foot Locker (U.S.A)


Get the look (may not be exact):

No comments:

Post a Comment