Enter your email address here:

6.25.2016

How I Rock: My Pink Fluffy Jumper

         

          

OMG! I don't think I've ever been more excited about releasing a blog post but I am legitimately in love with these photos! Shout out to the mastermind behind the camera... Thank you Jessi boo!

 I'm also crazy about this outfit. Although I would consider it to be a standard everyday outfit for me, as with many of my previous blog posts, it's the specific pieces that the outfit is composed of  that make it that extra bit special. First of all the hat is hand crafted made to show an outward display of my inner Queen-ness and unique character. and well the cuteness of this jumper  pretty much reflects the utopia of  my mind. The short sleeves also cater perfectly to that weird British summer weather where it's, not cold enough for a jumper but not hot enough to go all out. kind of like the unfortunate weather we're having now. 

God willing the hats will be on sale soon and will still be hand made with love direct from Ajobi (along with other pieces I have made which have featured in my previous blog posts). I will be sure to notify you when that happens! P.S. although these photos are amazing I really wouldn't advise sitting at the edge of a platform so close to the train track... it could honestly end really badly.


Pink Fluffy Jumper- Everything5pounds
Hat- Ajobi (hand made by me)- coming soon...
Jeans- Levi's
Trainers- Adidas
Tote Bag- Furisto.London
Wristwatch- Casio
Socks- (Gifted)

Watch out for next weeks video and subscribe to my channel here; it's Ajobi Youtube

and here's last weeks posts:


No comments:

Post a Comment