Enter your email address here:

8.28.2016

How I Rock: My Orange Dress (Dress it down- Part Two)












 Orange Dress- Pretty Little Thing
Denim Shirt- Hand me down
Trainers- Adidas
Hat- Gifted
Wristwatch- Casio

Here's how I would dress down my orange dress. This outfit is great for a mild day out with the family or an afternoon with friends. A denim over shirt instantly brings an outfit from classy to casual, team it with a baseball cap or five panel like I have here and you have the perfect combination of cute yet stylish! and to finish it off make sure you have a comfy pair of trainers on. I went for ones that matched with my dress this doesn't always work, However white trainers 9 times out of 10 go just as well with bright coloured casual outfits.

and for a more classy look; 
To see how I dressed up my orange dress click the link below:


For last weeks post and to subscribe to my channel click the link below:





To view my previous blog post click the link below:



No comments:

Post a Comment