Enter your email address here:

8.21.2016

My Top 5 Wardrobe Essentials

In association with the following video these are my top 5 wardrobe essentials.

 
This Blog post is just to give you an idea of how I would style each of the pieces shown in my video which I have done through reference to some of my previous style guides. Click the link below each image to see full style guide post


1. Levi Jeans 



£15
Size waist 28 length 30
Vintage

Link for Levis Style Guide:
Click here for Image 1 and 2 style guide



2. A black Crop top/T-shirt



£3
Size 8
Pretty Little Thing


Links to Crop top style guide:

3. Bomber Jacket (Reversible)


£20
Size 12
eBay

Links to Bomber Jacket style guide:


4. Caps/Hats


£25
one size
www.furisto.london

Links to Caps and Hats style guide:



5. Oversize T-shirt




Hand me down

Links to Oversize T-shirt style guide:

*BONUS ITEM!* 

These bad ass converses!


Size 6
Office


Links to Converse style guide:







No comments:

Post a Comment